Help match Coach Ryan's donation and win great prizes as you help finish the fight against cancer!
Committing to fundraise on your own gives you the unique opportunity to help save lives and create more birthdays, match a portion of Coach Ryan's personal donation, and win great prizes – like a behind the scenes tour of the locker room facilities!
How it works
• Click HERE to register and create your personal fundraising page.
• Share your fundraising page with your friends, family and co-workers via email, Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets.
• Attend the Coaches vs. Cancer Young Professionals Event and win great prizes!
• Give or raise more than $50 and win a ticket to the Coaches vs. Cancer Young Professionals Event where you can enjoy unique entertainment and socialize with other UW Basketball fans. Your $50 donation could support transportation assistance for patients in the midst of treatments.
• Give or raise more than $100 and win a ticket to the Coaches vs. Cancer Young Professionals Event and 5 raffle tickets to win exclusive basketball prizes! Your $100 donation could help provide a 2 night stay at the Hope Lodge in Marshfield for a cancer patient and their caregiver.
• Give or raise more than $500 and win a ticket to the Coaches vs. Cancer Young Professionals Event, 10 raffle tickets to win exclusive basketball prizes, and a basketball signed by Coach Ryan! Your $500 donation could give 10 women who have lost their hair during cancer treatment a new wig.
• Give or raise more than $1,000 and win two tickets to the Coaches vs. Cancer Young Professionals Event, 15 raffle tickets to win exclusive basketball prizes, and an opportunity for one of three behind the scences tours of the locker room and attendence to a UW Basketball practice for you and a friend! Your $1,000 donation could help provide access to cancer programs and services that help cancer patients and their families cope with their diagnosis and treatment.
*Must be present to win raffle prizes.
Last year 36 students made half-court shots at Coach Ryan’s 'Shooting Down Cancer' Event– find 15 friends and family to donate $1 for each half-court shot made and you have just become a community leader. Anyone is a potential donor, just tell them why supporting the American Cancer Society is important to you. You will be surprised by the difference you can make!
Can't make it to the Coaches vs. Cancer Young Professionals Event? Not a problem - you can still fundraise to match Coach Ryan and win great prizes!
Don't have time to fundraise? Pledge to donate for every half-court shot sunk by the student body. (Last year 36 students made half-court shots) Find out more information here.